What You Need To Know About PRINT17 Expo
PRINT17 will be held in Chicago, USA at the McCormick Place, starting on 10th Sep, 2017. This is a 5 day event that will end on 14th September, 2017.
PRINT17 is the only graphic communications convention held in the U.S. that is truly international. It is the only place where international companies get the opportunity to meet with key buyers in the immense North America market.
Exhibitors in this expo include printers, business communicators, publishers, bindery and finishing specialists, creative professionals, converters, publishing executives, prepress managers, online printing solutions, graphic designers, desktop and electronic publishers, art directors, advertising professionals and more.
PRINT17 is the largest gathering of print and graphic communications buyers, decision makers and suppliers in North America.
Whether you’re looking for cutting-edge technologies, want to explore the latest products and services on the market or need the knowledge to overcome your business challenges, PRINT17 is the place for you.
The expo will include:
- Pre-show OUTLOOK 17 conference
- More than 50 education sessions
- Education seminars and hands-on labs
- Panel discussions
- Learning Experience Theater Presentations on the show floor
- Distinguished leader speakers
- Live demonstrations
- More than 450 suppliers of print and graphic communications technologies
- Network and explore ideas with the largest community of colleagues, customers, suppliers and prospects in the industry
PRINT17 presents the largest and most exciting display of running equipment and live demonstrations. Watching a machine run and participating in a demonstration teaches you things you just can’t learn by sitting in a conference room or looking at a brochure. For more details about the expo, see here: PRINT17 Why Attend.